Goal #4: Stepping Outside The Box
No clue who said this quote but “If you always do what you always did then you’ll always get what you always got”.
There’s no better way to say it.
Well, there may be, but I will leave it at this.
As I have mentioned, I have tried to lose weight so many times, trying to do the same things over and over and over again. This time, I am doing things I have never done before and that is what I believe will lead to success, not only in my weight loss, but in maintaining good health as well.
Throughout 2016, I plan to step outside of the box in many areas.
My goals are to…
- Cook in new ways trying different recipes that include delicious foods I wouldn’t normally eat.
- Conjure up recipes that resemble the foods I have come to enjoy, but without the unhealthy stuff.
- Fine tune the way I think about weight loss and getting healthy, including new ways to stay motivated and successful.
- Ensure that regardless of whether I am 600 pounds or 100 pounds, I believe that weight is purely about health and has nothing to do with the worth or beauty of an individual.
- These statements are a very broad explanation of my goals for 2016. These will include small steps I will take to get me where I want to be and where I’m excited to be.
I think the thing I will be doing that is most “outside the box” will be posting all of these goals and milestones for you all to follow along with.
So, regardless of whether your goals for 2016 include eating better, exercising more, losing weight or meeting career/relationship/life goals – let’s do this together.